Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Valid

So its official, I now have a valid drivers license. I have to say this trip to the BMV was much better then the last. I only missed 3 questions on the test. Not bad for not taking one in 13 years! You have no idea the feeling of relief I have now that I don't have the suspended license hanging over my head.

Right now things are going really good. I got the license reinstated and renewed, I am so close to paying my parents back and making me debt free, I leave for Chicago Friday for the last Cubs home games, and my parents leave Friday for South Carolina giving me a much needed week away from them :) Only bad thing about that is my birthday is next Wednesday and my family won't be here to spend it with me, so hopefully I can find someone to hang out with me on the last birthday I'm willingly celebrating :)

Oh yeah for anyone who doesn't know yet, we're having a birthday party for me, Chupp and Cassie on Sept. 27. If you want details, email me and I'll give you the info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a whole week alone! That's awesome! Like a free vacation :)

Anonymous said...

tagged you...check my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Tagged you too. Read my latest blog.
So now you've got to do it! :)