Monday, January 12, 2009

This Just In.....

So for all those inquiring minds out there that wanted to know, I had my 2nd ultrasound today and found out that its a girl!! She is perfect. She has some long legs on her, which obviously she didn't get from me ;)

We had quite the party in the Dr. office. Besides me and my sister, who always comes with me, Tracy wanted to see the ultrasound so she came too. However imagine my complete and utter shock when we pull into the parking lot and see him sitting in his car. I could not believe he actually showed up. I hadn't seen him since the beginning of October so needless to say it was kinda awkward. I honestly did not think he would come. He says he's gonna be around but I can't really let myself believe him. He's just been sooo absent for sooo long, 1 Dr appt does not prove that my daughter is going to have her father around. I pray for her sake she does but I just don't trust him. I guess only time will tell....

This weekend was very productive. I went through all my millions of clothes that were just in piles in the guest room and ended up giving up more then 1/2 my wardrobe. I came out with 3 20 gallon tubs of clothes for the garage sale this spring. Now that my stuff is out of that room, my moms stuff can start coming upstairs and we can start painting. Now that I know what I'm having, we can use the leftover pink paint from the dining room! Man I'm soo excited to be able to get all girly with this baby!!!

Anyway, I'm tired I'm gonna go lay down and watch some Intervention. Hopefully I'll wake up snowed in and can't get to work tomorrow.

No comments: