Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh yeah....

I knew I was forgetting something! I just want to take a second and ask everyone to keep my friend Heather and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Heather was 25 weeks pregnant and on April 9 her body started to reject the pregnancy, so by emergency c section baby boy Elliott was born weighing in at 1 lb 1 oz. Miraculously Elliott is fighting hard and hanging in there. He is being monitored in the NICU and has even gained a couple ounces. I've seen pictures of him and he is no bigger then the size of my hand. He has a long tough road ahead of him but the Dr's seem very confident that he is going to make it through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT.... you'll be around this weekend? I'll hold Chloe and see if my magic touch does anything for her :) lol...

Poor thing :(